MCD Reads of the Week
If there’s one thing we like more than being informed, it’s sharing that information with others. That’s why we’re introducing a new weekly series here at MCD where we’ll be sharing relevant reads from the web. We’ll include anything that piques our interest on the strategy team and around the office, from the newest technology buzz to the latest thought pieces, to the most topical trends. So, check out what we’ve been browsing this week:
- Why Google Should Fear Facebook’s New Product Ads (Adweek)
- The Button That Does Whatever You Want It to Do (MIT Technology Review)
- Luxury brands on Snapchat? Why Michael Kors is taking the plunge (Digiday)
- Uber looks to bank an additional $1 billion (CNN Money)
- Why We Should Design Some Things to Be Difficult to Use (Wired)
Think we’ve missed something? Tweet us what you’ve been reading @mcdpartners.